Friday, July 6, 2012

Emily Grace

Emily Grace

Found a picture of Emily (I call her Emmy Gway- a baby-talk shortened form of her name Emily Grace) on my desktop. She is a cutie, isn't she?
We still aren't any closer to our savings goal (it is harder on one income than it would be if I had a job) so I am trying to put dogs altogether out of my mind, but anyways.
We may have her for a "trial" period this fall. I haven't talked to my Lt yet, but my family is coming to visit this fall for a few days, and I am thinking, if they bring Emily, we could keep her until Christmas time, when we will head to Dallas to visit them. That way, if it works it works, but if she isn't suited to apartment life, she can move back home and we can move forward with the puppy plan.
But my, my, what a darlin' doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment