Saturday, July 21, 2012

News!

Okay, it has been a few days since my last post, but I honestly just didn't have much to talk about. However, now it is Saturday and I have a few announcements:
1. This is a sad one. I feel it would be wrong to go one without at least mentioning the tragic shooting and the movie theater in CO. My heart goes out to those poor families and, as for the shooter, may God have mercy on his soul....though the vengeful, angry side of me hopes the courts aren't so merciful (is that terrible of me?). This event will be remembered. I am at a loss for words, but my prayers go out to the poor Colorado citizens. First the forest fires, now this.
 I promise, the rest of this post won't be depressing, but I felt I had to at least mention it. In fact, I will continue this message on a separate post; the rest of my news is upbeat and it feels wrong to combine them with the 7.20.2012 news.
  (Join me at News! 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment