Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Semester Storm Approacheth

Boy! What a crazy flip-flopping couple of days it has been! Thankfully though, I finally have my degree plan sorted out and classes for this FallThis semester I will be taking only twelve hours (four classes) BUT I will also be working full time and all four are hard classes...especially Spanish. This will be Spanish 3. I still don't know any Spanish. By some miracle, I made an "A" in Spanish last Spring- I think it was because I baked the teacher and her assistant pinata cookies for Cinco de Mayo. It is not sucking up. It isn't. Anyway, I'm going to be quite busy this coming semester. I hope to continue blogging, but, we'll see, this project may be put on hold for awhile-- like all the DIY crafts that are waiting for me on Pinterest.
I think I will go read my dogeared copy of Spanish For Dummies (best $5 I ever spent on Amazon).

Also, prayer appreciated, I have a dentist appointment on Thursday for ex-rays. My wisdom teeth are coming out! Wooo baby! (*terrified*)

1 comment: