Sunday, August 19, 2012

Savoring Summer

Only a few days left of freedom; school starts Wednesday. I am excited, but nervous- I always am at the beginning of a school year.
Still no progress on the puppy plans, but another breed to consider when the time comes: the Shiba Inu.
Here are some pictures, enjoy :)

They are a small Spitz type. I like it.



Look at that grumpy little face.





My husband loves this breed, which is a plus. It isn't the fluffy type that I like (think Cavapoo etc), but it is a cutie, and quite portable.
We'll see. I'm a little worried that a puppy would be miserable home alone. Of course, I'd come home at lunch and it would get lots of attention during the mornings and evenings, but I think it would be lonely as a baby home alone. Anyway, we still have some time to decide.
Well, looks like my DIY projects are going to be quite limited for awhile, which probably means blog posts will slow down- I don't want to bore anyone with mundane matters. ;)
Here's to the last few days of summer and a productive semester after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment