Friday, June 29, 2012

Cartoons and FruitLoops

I am staying at my brother-in-law's house watching his young kids while he and his wife are at the hospital with their youngest. One-month old Evie has an unexplained fever. We think it may be the cold that her brothers have, but the doctors are taking precautions.
This morning my 2 year old nephew woke me up before 7. We had FruitLoops and are watching a Peter Pan cartoon. Oh to be a kid again! I forgot how much fun Saturdays were. Granted, today is Friday, but every morning gets cartoons when I babysit. ;)
Now the whole crew is up. James, who is the oldest at almost four, didn't stop talking from the moment he came downstairs. Luke, who is 17 months old, is quiet, but cheerful. Good news: none of them have fevers!

Yesterday (aka Move-In Day #1) was EXHAUSTING, but this morning is a nice change. Babysitting boys is exhausting too, but in a fun way-- especially when it means hanging out with my little nephews!

No comments:

Post a Comment