Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Bucket List


Today is July 3rd. Which means of course that everyone and their mother is clogging the roads and every store is sold out of BBQ items and getting low on watermelon and Popsicles. What it also means is that this month is brand spankin' new and needs a purpose in life. So, July, my gift to you. Here is what we will accomplish together.


July Bucket List:
  1. Mail Thank you cards (This is a must. It has been two months, people! I don't remember what you gave me for my wedding but you don't remember either. Just know, I pretty much loved everything-- of course I didregistered for it-- and I appreciate you buying it. I will send you a note to officially declare my gratitude. It is coming soon, I promise. I need stamps.)
  2. Get a job (also a no-brainer. I really need a job if I am ever going to reach that savings goal! Plus, it would be a good idea to be contributing to our family's income-- weird that me + husband = new sub-family. "Family" no longer means "my parents  + siblings + me)
  3. Make play-doh (Oh come on. You know it is amazing.)
  4. Hang curtains (I'm thinking a shade of blue. It would go well with my brown couches-- especially once I get the new blue and cream pillows!)
  5. Reupholster dining room chairs (Pinterest will be called upon to assist with this. I am a DIY newbie)
  6. Visit a nursing home (I love talking with old people. Their lives were cooler than mine has been so far, plus they are adorable.)
  7. Go kayaking (YES! I think I will love it. Not sure though, because I have never been.)
  8. Read three complete books (Good, educational, classic ones. They can be fiction, but they must somehow better my character.)

No comments:

Post a Comment