Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hoy Es Miércoles

Nothing much to report. Today has been a particular "housewife-y" day. I got excited when I finished all the laundry (washed and dried, but not yet folded, mind you), and finally have a clean, empty sink. I also brought lunch to the husband at work and visited with him for a little while. And I bought milk and plastic sandwich bags. And I studied a whole lot of Spanish (hence the title). Fun day, huh? Yup, I am definitely turning into a housewife.
But then we ordered pizza for dinner and the clean laundry is piled on the couch waiting to be folded.  Wife Fail.
However, starting Monday I will be (for the first time) a 40 hour/week employee and, ten days later, also a full time student. Pizza dinners and laundry on the couch are about to get very common around here.
Now when am I supposed to find time to work out and cook healthy foods? Help me.

08-09-12 Edit: For those wondering, I had leftover pizza for breakfast this morning and the laundry is still waiting for me on the couch. I am regressing as a productive house-maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment